I wanted to get this summer off to a great start by sharing some of your AMAZING recipes using Mama's Good Good Seasonings and Rubs. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your creations. Hopefully i will get a chance to taste some of them as well. Happy swapping and let's make this a wonderful summer!!!
I will get this started. So last night my husband said to me I am tired of chicken!! I smiled and looked in the fridge to see nothing else that would thaw out relatively soon and decided to switch cooking the chicken to something he we would savor. What better way to do so than with applewood bacon wrapped chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese in the center. They were so Good! Did you get that, my play on words. I digress. Now he is looking forward to seeing what else I can do with chicken. You, however, are not limited to chicken, i just need to go to the grocery store! Hah!!
- 4 chicken breasts coated with olive oil and seasoned with Mamas' Good Good Warm
- Cook the breasts until slightly pink inside (i used my airfryer, but you can bake in the oven or sear in a pan)
- Cut breasts in half and add the cheese (don't be stingy, you want to taste the cheese)
- Wrap breasts in bacon, securing with a toothpick
- Broil on low until bacon is cooked on one side, turn and repeat
- Serve immediately (no one likes cold bacon)
Let me know if you tried this and how it turned out. I neglected to take pictures, so send me yours. I will do this again and post pictures.