BEER BUTT CHICKEN
What’s in the Good:
- 1 Large Whole Chicken
- Mama’s Good Good Kickin/Warm Seasoning Blend!
- Olive Oil
- 1 12 oz. can Yuengling (or beer of your choice, I personally like the Yuengling for its flavor)
Making Something Good:
- Clean chicken, dry with a paper towel and cover with olive oil
- Season chicken with Mama’s Good Good Kickin/Warm Seasoning Blend, being certain to season cavity
- Open beer and pour out ¼
- Place Chicken on top of the beer can and baking sheet
- Cook in the oven on 200 or grill on low heat for 2-3 hours until the juice runs clear when you stick a knife in it
- If your chicken is browning too fast, cover with aluminum foil
- Remove from the grill or oven, and let sit for 15 minutes. The can will be hot as the beer has soaked into the chicken during the cooking process keeping it moist and juicy
- Serve and enjoy!