DRY RUB CHICKEN WINGS
What’s in the Good:
- Olive Oil
- Mama’s Good Good Kickin/Warm Seasoning
Making Something Good:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place drumettes in a bowl and toss in olive oil, evenly coating. Add Momma’s Good Seasoning blend to taste.
- Once the chicken is evenly coated, arrange the pieces on a cookie sheet or glass dish and bake for 30-45 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Turn the oven to low broil and crisp chicken on each side another 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.