KING FISH STEW
What’s in the Good:
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 large onion
- 4 large king fish steaks
- 1 tbs. Olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp Mama’s Good Good Kickin Blend!
- 1 Cup Water
Making Something Good:
- Cup peppers, onions, and tomatoes and sauté in pan with olive oil until tender.
- Lightly season king fish with Mama’s Good Good Kickin blend on both sides and brown in a skillet, turning once
- Add water and remaining seasoning to mixture, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes
- Brown sauce to desired (I use a couple of drops of gravy master)
- Add king fish and continue to simmer another 5 minutes
- Serve over peas and rice and enjoy!