ROSEMARY VEAL RIB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY BUTTER
What’s in the Good:
- 4 large bone in veal chops
- Mama’s Good Good Rosemary Seasoning to taste!
- Olive Oil
- Rosemary Butter
- 4 tbsp. softened salted butter
- Dash of dried rosemary
- Dash of white pepper
- Mix well
Making Something Good:
- Season veal chops with Mama’s Good Good Rosemary Blend on both sides
- Preheat oil in a large heat resistant skillet to ( I use my cast iron skillet, but you can use any large pan)
- Add veal chops to heated oil and sear on both sides until brown
- Place the skillet with the chops in the oven on 350 degrees for 20 minutes (we like our beef a little pink so use your own judgment on cooking time to get to your desired temperature)
- Add the butter mixture to top of chops and place in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!