OKRA AND TOMATOES
What’s in the Good:
- 1 Pound Cut Chicken Andouille Sausage
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Pound Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tsp Mama’s Good Good Warm Seasoning Blend!
- 1 Pound Okra
Making Something Good:
- Heat olive oil in a pan (I used my wok because it is roomy enough and blends well), adding sausage, onion and garlic. Sautee until onions are tender and sausage is browned
- Cut tomatoes into bite size pieces and add to the pan, continuing to sauté
- Add chicken stock and Mama’s Good Good Warm Seasoning and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add okra last (this prevents the okra from becoming slimy) and cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve over rice and enjoy!